Business Search Engine & Company Information Directory
As a company information directory, Katalyst records company details in a structured, searchable format. The information you'll find in our NZ business directory includes:
- Company name, NZBN, and company number
- Key people including owners, directors, and executives
- Company size, turnover, and number of employees – where actual figures are not available, we provide estimates based on our extensive research and knowledge of the business
- Contact information including addresses, web site URLs, and generic email addresses
- Main products or services provided by the business classified according to ANZSIC codes as well as import, export, and distribution information
- Brand names the company owns and/or uses
You can search all the above information in either a structured search or a free search. This lets you use the directory for a range of different purposes, including the quick and accurate compilation of sales and marketing lists.
We've made the directory as easy to use as possible too, plus every search will present you with information that you can use in your business – information that will help you save money, find new customers, increase productivity, and/or improve turnover and profits.
What Makes Katalyst Different?
Katalyst isn't the only New Zealand business directory. Additionally, we also compete with search engines like Google. After all, isn't Google search one of the tools you and your team would use when trying to find information on a company, new suppliers, or new leads?
We stand out from other business directories and from search engines like Google in a number of different ways. This includes the quality of the information in our database, something which can only be achieved through careful curation.
In addition, we structure the information in our directory in a unique way – this is Katalyst's true USP. Sure, a lot of the information in the database can be found in Google, but there is no structure to Google's information. Searching on Google, therefore, takes up a considerable amount of time.
We've done all that heavy lifting for you, giving you the information your business needs at the touch of a button. This includes difficult to find information like company size and employee count.
At Katalyst, we're not about the total number of entries in our database. Instead, we provide quality information and a solution that will save you time and give you a competitive edge.
In summary, Katalyst is: